Saturday, March 17, 2012

Julie and Eric's really big day





I know I am as usual, a day late and a dollar short, but I am at least giving it a try. If you had any idea the lunacy that has gone on in my house over the last two weeks--so much so that this might be the first time I have actually turned on my real computer in that period of time--you would be amazed that I am back at all. Even worse, I am just totally rehashing photos that were on Facebook anyway. So that is how bad I suck.

In any event--this is a start of Julie's big wedding adventure.

Happy St Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Awesome pics Paige.

When you get the time you'll have to share your weight loss secret. You look fabulous! I know you're working out but are you eating different?

Anonymous said...

You look smashing Paige!!!!

Angie

oh, jenny mae said...

you look fucking fantastic!!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network