Sunday, January 8, 2012

Speaking of change

My life certainly has changed over the last few months. Many of you already know this, but it does seem funny that I have not mentioned it on here. So here goes.

My house is not so empty any more--after all the craziness of the last year, re-joining the dating pool (and boy howdy, that ain't for the faint of heart)--I have met an amazing man that I have completely fallen for. He is living here now and I do not know if I have ever been happier in my whole life.

It is not just Heath, but his two sons as well. They are 13 and 7 and somehow, we have all made the transition to living together really easily. It seems like they have always been here, have always been a part of my world and when they are not here, it seems empty. We had a lot of time together over the holidays, as Heath was on vacation for almost two weeks, and it was so much fun.

I sure did not ever anticipate my life taking this particular turn--and that is so foreign to me, as almost everything else in my life has always been meticulously planned and executed--but if this is what happens when you quit doing things the way you are expected to do them and just let things happen--that is going to be my new policy.

Just thought I would share the new developments in my world

3 comments:

Venom said...

No one deserves happiness more than you Paige; I'm so happy for you.

Is it COMPLETELY inappropriate of me to wonder if HeWhoShallNotBeNamed is doing half as well in his new life??

shadowlake2005 said...

Wow---those are a lot of big changes! I am so happy for you, and hope that 2012 will continue to fulfill its promise.

Paige said...

Venom- he is actually good too. evidently, he has been living with his girlfriend for quite some time and says he is having fun and is happy....doesn't know if she is "the one" but he is happy. Im glad he is happy and its nice he finally fessed up to me about it....since already knew. we are very civilized on the rare occasion that we talk now

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network