Monday, January 2, 2012

Rex update






Rex is not starving any more is he? He is finally healthy enough to be gelded and is awaiting that appointment now. He is still pretty stand-offish, but learning to be better all the time. He has a farrier appointment in the morning and that may well present some funny photo opportunities---it may well be his very first trim ever in his life. He has really good feet though which is surprising for one so under-fed when he got here. Stay tuned for any funnies he provides us tomorrow morning.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I had to go back and look at his original pics to remind myself how he looked when you first took him in. He has improved tremendously. Great job Paige.

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to the update from today. I hope Rex does will with his appointment

Tbitt

Lori said...

Thank you!!! Pictures stolen for the rescue's FB page. He's a cutie and doing so well at your place! Wish all our fosters were like you.

sweetlillena said...

It is great that you have this guy-I missed his story so you will have to update me.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network