Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bluestem Cowgirl--Farewell

Today was a bad day. One of my favorite mares, Hotrod, was found dead in the pasture. In the rain. And cold.

I do not know why. She was only 11 years old. I have had her since she was barely a yearling.

I know I have surely posted these photos before, since they are from August of this year, but I knew where they were and am afraid I will get choked up if I go looking for the perfect pics of her to post.





RIP, my girl.....your good babies will represent you well, and carry on your legacy

6 comments:

Lori E said...

Awww. Such a beautiful friend. How sad for you. Big hugs.

Venom said...

My condolences Paige; I would remember her partly & fondly as the mare who packed around those two little ones in safety.

sweetlillena said...

Huge Loss Paigster. She was a beauty. So sad for you.

sweetlillena said...

Huge loss Paigster. She was beautiful. So sad for you.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

I'm so sorry! Those photos are perfect to remember her by. She looks like she was such a sweetheart.

KarenTX said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. She was a beautiful girl.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network