Saturday, November 26, 2011

On my way home

From the best trip ever...I am waiting to board the third flight of four to get home, in London. I have not been in this airport in well over 20 years which is not only sad, but strange.


Usually, I am chomping at the bit to get home from a long trip, to see what things have gone wrong and what has to be done to get back on track--but this time it is hard to see the trip end. I have had so much fun, it sucks to leave. On the other hand, I have some great things waiting for me when I get home----so its not all bad. And that is all I have to say about that for the moment.

I have thousands of pics to work on but I will share a couple I got yesterday at the Souq when we were running errands--I absolutely love the architecture here. It is hard to find anything old because Doha has exploded and the construction is non-stop but this market is over 100 years old. I love it.



on

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lifetime of memories----

and all of us are going to enjoy your pictures and stories for many days to come.

Enjoy Carol

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network