Thursday, October 13, 2011

More from Colorado Springs




The above four photos are from the Garden of Gods.


These two are of the same tunnel taken in a canyon somewhere. I am not sure which version I like best.


This is at the base of Helen Hunt Falls....a beautiful waterfall that I took a bunch of photos of. I have a lot of these to work on still.




This is the back of the Broadmoor Resort. What a beautiful place.
There are still more pictures to come, along with the stories of what we did on my trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh these pics bring back wonderful memories of my trip out there ---hm! a 100 years ago. So happy to see Garden of Gods is still beautiful. Did you see Red Rock Amphitheatre? or Cave of the Winds?

Enjoying carol

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Isn't it beautiful? I went to Garden of the Gods a few months ago, also the Red Rock Amphitheatre and Central City.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network