Thursday, August 11, 2011

It is done

I am divorced--got that way about 2 pm on Wednesday, August 10.


Its okay. Barry was here to sign his part of the papers on Tuesday so we had lunch together and he came out to see the dogs and get more stuff. We had a pretty good time and it was all right.

At least it was until later Tuesday nite. Some of the girls joined me for champagne and cocktails, and of course, before I got to bed I ended up bawling like a little girl. I needed to get it out though. Thank God for FB, as it let me chat with some far away and old friends who talked me through it until I could go to bed.

The actual day of the divorce I had some other things go haywire which totally overshadowed the end of my marriage--if that does not tell you how quickly I have assimilated this change in my life I do not know what can show it more. Four months and your world can change--and you can live through it and be happy again.

In other news--I have to have rear brakes on the truck and the washing machine died.

Just another day in my world

3 comments:

the cubicle's backporch said...

WTF! How did I not pick up on this through facebook?! Wow. I'm sorry yet happy for you. Does that make sense? I know it's got to be hard. Gosh. I'm speechless. I don't know what to say.

Anyway... since MrC and I seem to be on the verge of breaking up anymore, do you need a new stable hand? or maybe a maid?

Queen-Size funny bone said...

a door closes and now you shall look for a window with a balcony. sorry about the bad luck. mine always comes in 3's.

Funder said...

Yeah, by the time you actually get the paperwork finalized it's almost anti-climactic. Hugs! Glad you've got such good friends IRL. It'll only get better from here. Well once you get the brakes fixed at any rate! ;)

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network