Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Its going live!

The new blog is kicking off--but since it is a private one, I have to have an email address to send you an invitation. For those of you who said you were interested, and for which I have a regular email address, I likely already sent you an invitation.


However, since it is me, and I screw up half of what I do, it is possible I did it wrong. It is also possible that you have to have a wordpress.com ID, since that is who is hosting it. Hell if I know, this is a whole new format to me.

But I do know that you do not want to miss out on this.

Send me an email to paigestrawn at gmail dot com with the address you want me to send the invitation to, as well as an explanation (if I don't already know you well) of who you are. I am not trying to be exclusive, just trying to protect myself and make sure I do not accidentally end up with half of Barry's family on there. Not that I do not love them even though evidently the feelings are not returned, I just do not want to hurt anyone's feelings, or say anything that would upset him in a format that is irresponsible.

I am going to be pretty damn honest on there, and be warned--it may get ugly. You may or may not think much of me sometimes, but it is about time I started worrying about me and who I really am instead of dressing up and pretending to be someone else.

If you can handle it, come on--

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LIVE AND WELL----

go for it!

an email will be on its' way

Enjoy carol

hooves said...

I haven't received my invitation. Just wanted to let you know. hooves

Black Sheep said...

Paige, Having thoroughly enjoyed your horse/dog/pig and stuff blog I would love to keep up with your adventures and having survived relationships myself (including my current marriage to a man with Aspeger's) I would not be shocked by anything you have to say.. and to prove I am a real person.. baring a blog of my own.. here is my FB link and my email.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000439470452
butterflycow@gmail.com
and I even have a horse .. a wonderful 18 year old appy/quarter cross Mare who is the delight of my life.. after my kids of course.. so they think.. so I can't be all bad.. lol
in any case hope it all works out for you and thanks for all the wonderfulness on your blog to date.
Melanie

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Popped you an email Paige!

Are you going to keep up with this blog as well? All the horse, dog and pig stuff?

Hope so!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network