Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This day

was a pain in the ass, for several reasons.


Went shopping with Rita over lunch, and was late to training--so as punishment, the Bad Boy made me RUN. or jog, or whatever, but it was horrid. Not only did he make me do it, he made me do it outside. We only went a mile, but we definitely jogged more than we walked. Probably 3/4 mile was jogging. I wanted to die.

I wanted to die even more when we got back to the gym and did some HIIT. One of the things we did during it was leg extension machine, which requires the padded bar to lay across the lower part of my shin. Oh my God, did it hurt. Already, just 10 or 15 minutes after we got done jogging. I bitch the whole time we do the HIIT training, but it is totally worth it. I burned over 500 calories in 30 minutes, plus the jogging.

So that made me feel better. After work, I went to the farm to ride Harley and it totally ruined my night. We have had so much rain that we have limited riding spaces, and she was not good about any of them. I am praying it was the saddle we use, because I was so disappointed, I almost cried.

And just now, this very second, I just found some taco meat from dinner in my belly button. I shit you not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better not sh--on anyone.

and lesson to be learned:

Wear a damm shirt that covers your belly button-----hehehe

Happy St. Patrick's Day and may the luck of the Irish be with you.

Enjoy Carol

Jodi said...

You weren't eating naked again were you? LOL

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network