Thursday, January 13, 2011

Headed to New Orleans

No, not today. In a couple of weeks, I have a conference there. I have not been in probably ten years, man that makes me feel old.


I have however been to this conference before and know how hard it is. 8-6 every day plus lots of homework. That will not leave much time for entertainment for me

But I do want to do some things that are fun. Evidently the hotel I am staying in is haunted--Le Pavillon. That is pretty cool. That made me think of the ghost tour we went on in Key West--and where should there be more ghosts than in New Orleans? I am sure not many places.

I know it sounds cheesy but it is so fun to go on the ghostie tours--the walking ones are the coolest. So I totally want to do that. Has anyone done it there or have a recommendation?

What else should I do? I will have a couple of hours each evening maybe.

Bring on the ideas!

3 comments:

Fantastyk Voyager said...

I had planned a trip there a few years back that got cancelled when my husband came down sick. I had planned a "ghosty" tour and to get sick on Beignets. Have fun and let the good times roll- Le bon ton roulet!

Amanda said...

Cemeteries. Definitely beignets. Nighttime ghosty tour. Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

I commented yesterday! ! !

Ghosts hijacked it --

Carol

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network