Thursday, October 28, 2010

Not the same at all


How can these two things be the same species? Tazer is turning into a good rester.



The bottom one is Sweet Pea, an 8 week old French bulldog pup. She is not a rester. She goes goes goes all the time, except when I was holding her like a baby last nite, with her little hiney fitting in my hand, and her head on my chest. Once I put her down though, she played like a crazy person with the other 10 Frenchies that live at her house. I have lots of pics of that still to be edited, but she was so cute, I had to put her up right away.

These are the funniest dogs. They look like bats kind of with those ears, and their short fat bodies absolutely kill me. They walk funny, and they snuffle. Cracks me right up to listen to them.

Thats all I have today, I am absolutely exhausted from staying up way too late last nite playing at Tracy's house. That is a story for another day

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree---but sure appreciate the time and 'energy' it took to show the these two guys and the story with them.

How about a series about Ike and Mke------? ? ?

Enjoy Carol
PS---cold up in your town 25 deg. Put your snuggies on.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network