Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Can you see it?

I realize this is hard to see because it is so dark, but if I lightened up the pic, you could not see what I am talking about. Tell me what you see?


Do you see the face on Radar's side? Right in front of his hip? It looks like the Great Gazoo to me, that little green martian from the Flintstones. Some people thought it was Jesus, or some reggae dude with his dreads piled up--it might have been a form of the devil, based on his attitude on Saturday. I would not mention that if we had not figured out what was wrong and fixed it--did I already tell about that? I have learned to take his word for it--if he is acting up, there is something wrong. Remind me of that the next time I am complaining about him, he is probably justified.

I may be coming out of this illness. I managed to work all day, and deworm babies after work, and completely obliterate my big toenail with the bottom of a gate at the farm. That may send me back to bed before it is all over

9 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

i see a guy with a big forehead a narrow chin with a gotee. lol

Queen-Size funny bone said...

i see a guy with a big forehead a narrow chin with a gotee. lol

hooves said...

Just in case you all think that Paige has finally lost it, I actually saw this in person at Bay Creek over the weekend. Of course, we older folks argued with her about there being any little green martian on the Flintstones. hooves

Funder said...

Is he pregnant? It looks like an angry ghost fetus to me.

I hate it when pregnant women show me sonograms. I never can see shit, and when I do, it looks like a blob with an angry alien face on it. Sorry, moms.

Anonymous said...

Face on a horse-----why did I not see this on TV--startling revelation from ----who knows where

yeah---I too see a guy---( gals would look better)

Were all of you ---younger and "older" guys imbibing too much! ! !

enjoyed Carol

The Wife said...

Yep, the lil ghost face is there. I think you should charge admission for people to come look at it.

Anonymous said...

curious george

Tranae

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of our president.
Mom

tbitt said...

I need to stop looking at this. it is freaky!

I can see 2 faces. One with a big forehead, a narrow chin with bulging lips. Taking up most of his side.

The other one is a smaller compact face just behind the point of his hip.

And no, I have not been drinking....yet - this might make me want to though....

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network