Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cutest thing ever

I just saw a story on the news about a baby hippo being born somewhere. All I caught was some video and that the zoo keepers do not know if it is a girl baby or boy baby because Big Mama hippo will not let them close enough to find out.


So I went in search of more info, and instead found this instead.


That might be the cutest thing I have seen in years.

I almost cannot stand it.

I hope this does not send me back to the Nat Geo Wild channel for more kill em and eat em shows--I do not have time to waste laying in bed for days on end, crying about what animals do to each other.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love at first sight---of MOM----.

Hard to imagine that little 'guy' ( as in girls and boys) will grow to be HUGE.

Yes, cute.
Enjoy Carol

Anonymous said...

Top web site, I hadn't noticed strawnequine.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
Continue the good work!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I want a baby one to keep in the bath tub

Tiffany said...

Awww!!! I absolutely LOVE hippos. I collect little hippo figures. That baby is SO cute!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Awww geez...who knew those things were that cute when they were born?

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network