Monday, May 31, 2010

Wonkers next step

The Wonkers had his stitches out tonight. Or, I should say, his stitch out. I could not find the other one, and the bugs were driving me bats, so I will look again tomorrow. There was a touch of seepage, which kind of surprised me, but I am not that worried about. Plus, the regular doc will be here tomorrow anyway. I clearly failed at cutting out the spot that covers the bone, so it is raw--it is always something. I guess I just did not cut it big enough. Of well, it should heal up fine.
Now for some more growing to commence, so he can straighten up. I am not sure how long it will take.
Tomorrow morning, I will call the surgeon and get my next instructions. I am hoping the poor dude can get some turnout. This has to be making him crazy.


I have several other veterinary matters to tend to tomorrow as well--I am going to feel very efficient. I hope the breeding Gods are smiling on us.

3 comments:

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Yuck to the first photo, yeah to the next ones! I sure hope he gets growing GOOD now!!

Anonymous said...

Hope he Healing Gods are working with The Wonkers and his legs.

Wishes are in the air.
Enjoy Carol

rachaelgking said...

Awwww! Hope he gets better soon!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network