Thursday, May 13, 2010

Prodigal Son returns!

The Baconator has returned! I do not know what he was up to, but he returned, snuffling around my window, complaining about everything.


I do not know what that was about, but I sure am glad he is home. He has not yet eaten everything that got spilled in the garage, but he has eaten enough that he is just laying around moaning and groaning like when he ate the sixty pound pumpkin. God forbid you touch him, he makes a quiet howling sound like when I have eaten at the Pizza Hut buffet.

He cannot be in that bad of shape as he ran like hell when he saw me get on the lawnmower about 7:45 tonight.

5 comments:

Holly said...

I am so HAPPY to see that Peeg back.

*exhales loudly*

Jocelyn said...

he was just out Porkupying his time :)
or, he was out on the HAM..

lol

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Good to see that the Pig came back!

Gail said...

Happy endings are always nice.

Our cow has not returned and I suspect joined the neighbors for the trip to the sale barn...what can you do?

She was the only one that had lost her tag but she has a tatoo. I guess she is hamburger now.

Anonymous said...

All's well that ends well!!!

Do you think he was out "cattin" with Charlie?

but found that activity not to his liking or possibility? ? ?

hahaha
Enjoy Carol

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network