Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cover cat


That is one sexy cat. And a very handsome pig at that.


I started out shooting these two fools while I was mowing the yard after work today--and I got a bunch of them, and was preparing a series of shots to post when I ran into this one.

I do not think I can top this. So I won't even bother to try.


I also do not know why I think it is extra funny just because all this happened right smack in the middle of the side yard--I had mowed that section first (although not well since my blades suck, and a number of other reasons). Maybe it was extra cushy--I do not know, but I can tell you that peeg spent a lot of time picking out just the right place to rest. Charlie on the other hand, was cool with wherever, as long as he could waller peeg.

I love these two fools

4 comments:

Gail said...

Fantastic, a center fold!

Anonymous said...

B-C tops everything, everyone everywhere! ! ! !

As one of your friends said----cause YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS

how about writing a kid's book? ? ?

Ideas! ! !

Laughing, smiling and ENJOYING
Carol

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Wow, that's a great photo! They sure are buddies!!

Holly said...

*laughs out loud*

only in the Strawn world would a Peeg and a Kat be centerfold material!

Great photo Paige.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network