Monday, April 19, 2010

Technology fail

Barry fixed my foal cam.  Unfortunately, right before he did it, my Verizon internet USB thingy gave up the ghost.  He got me a new Verizon hotspot device and spent all day on the phone with Verizon trying to make it work yesterday.  The verdict is that my new device is just jacked up.
 
They are overnighting me one.
 
I have been kaput since Saturday nite and have so much to tell--but cannot do it.  I am trying this post via email frmo my phone--which is really really hard to do since the keyboard is so little, and I cannot use pics--but lets just see if it works.
 


--
Home of Slydun Haida
Strawn Equine Appraisals
www.strawnequine.net
http://strawnequine.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

FFS! Paige ! gurl when is it going to ever end for ya!
The crap train has made a stop at your house once again!

Anonymous said...

Stop the world--------I want to get off! ! ! ! !

Then someone can come around and FIX everything! ! !

Does this help? Probably not but you get the idea.

Enjoy Carol

Carolyn...Online said...

Foal ghost hotspot is just jacked up. That's how my muddled brain read that paragraph. I think I need a nap.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network