Monday, April 26, 2010

Gypsy had a boy!


Early Thursday morning, I found this handsome little feller in the pasture. I was trying to jinx her into foaling before I left town to go camping, so I left her out by herself almost. It worked!








Think he looks like daddy He sure got his markings--you can see all that white from a mile away. Baby boy has two hind white socks though--the blaze sure is similar



Now lets hope he can show like daddy. You can see these pics and more at his site peptotaz.com

6 comments:

Carrie said...

He is a nice looking young man. Very flashy.

Helen said...

He is so beautiful.

Jocelyn said...

what a cute little man!

I love me some CHROME!

Anonymous said...

Handsome Dude!

And hope he is a "chip off the ole block" meaning Dad.

Enjoy Carol

Fantastyk Voyager said...

What a cutie! Gypsy looks very happy and proud. I'm glad there were no problems.

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Very handsome. Love the chrome.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network