Thursday, February 18, 2010

A treat for you

Because I have nothing outstanding to present to you, I am giving you the funniest thing I may have ever read in all of my many many many many days on this Earth. It is a far funnier story than my running from the police--on foot--and getting away.

You have to read this blog

http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/


A newlywed woman in England records her husband talking in his sleep. Each one is funnier than the next, I have woken the dogs laughing so loud.

I felt guilty keeping it to myself, so enjoy!

--

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

i read this all the time, I laugh so hard at work !

Anonymous said...

This IS hilarious! Love it! I sleep talk sometimes and I am sooo glad no one tapes me.

Holly said...

hysterical! Very very funny! And a self assured man to allow her to blog it!

Anonymous said...

funny----and they say, "kids say the darnest things"

enjoy carol

coreymom40 said...

That's crazy.

Michelle said...

I've been following this site for a while now and it's hysterical! Badgertastic!!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network