Thursday, December 31, 2009

Insanity

I am sure every family thinks they corner the market on this one, but I am sure you are wrong. If I did not see it tonight in my own wacky ass clan, then it just is not out there.

Someday I will figure out the maximum number of minutes I can spend with the good parts before it turns into ugly. But dang...I am 37 years old, how come I cannot get it right yet?

At least it was not me this time. I cannot remember the last time that was true.

I do know this--I love me some baby Gabi, and I love me some Edward, the poor bastard, and I love me some Barry who drove all the way back here for dinner at the country club so he could see them (only to find out the club was closed and dinner was elsewhere and not one managed to tell that, more proof of the senility setting in with some of them) and I love me some Mandy who is way better at shutting her hole than I will ever be, and I love my aunt and my cousin who visited today

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Insanity!

Take what is good----make the best better and forget the rest.

Optimistic Olga says: 2010 will be better-------

To a Happy Healthy New Year.
enjoy Carol

Vodka Mom said...

I am SENDING you STRENGTH and love this new year.


xxxx

Gail said...

Interesting, entertaining, or fun?

Holly said...

now Paige. Your family is "unique". Not crazy.

Lorna said...

You have lots of love floating in your post last night!

Wish you could have had a better time!

Jocelyn said...

OH Paige you have NOTHING on my clan. I have the crazy of the crazies. Not my personal Mom , Dad, Siblings, we are all normal but my Aunts and thier kids are all freaking whack jobs.

Anonymous said...

Glad I'm not the only one with insane relatives.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Life would be boring otherwise!

Anonymous said...

You really are blessed to have that many to love.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Kim said...

I really think it was my turn at not knowing when to keep my big pie hole shut! Love you and our insane family.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the giggle....it's good to know I'm not alone!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network