Friday, November 13, 2009

Generations

Playmate has been put in charge of the babies. I figure at 28, she probably has a few things she can teach them. Now that Grandpa, Nita and Lucky are gone, I wondered who would step up and take over.
Playmate is enjoying every minute of it. She leads them on adventures all over their pastures, and also babysits when they need to take naps. It is fun to watch.
Taking pics after the time change is killing me--there are very few opportunities during the week, and when I get the chance, I have to use such high ISO that the pics are grainy. That sucks.
But sometimes, a surprise cool shot comes out. I love this panning shot, but I promise I could not do this if I tried. I love the way the two sorrel Slybabies are positioned behind the roan filly, almost mirror images of each other.

I have to make more time to take pics of these babies before they grow up and it is too late

6 comments:

Holly said...

I love all of the photos. Playmate is a gorgeous senior girl and that photo of her "leading the charge" is fab. it clearly shows her level of well being....which is high!

Gail said...

Beautiful babies and baby sitter!

Anonymous said...

There is always someone to take over. Nice!

Enjoy Carol

Carrie said...

Awww. That's great that you have such a wonderful babysitter.

Ace is my babysitter...he LOVES babies. I only have one baby so he is just going to stay with the group this winter.

Linda said...

Beautiful. Every single one of them!

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Playmate is a great babysitter!!! The pictures are great!! i do know what you mean about it getting dark to early!!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network