Thursday, October 9, 2008

Vixen

Which of these are better? Either of them any good at all? I don't think so after looking at them again

I guess I do not pay much attention to the yearlings. I should stop that. I took about 8000 pics of Vixen tonight as she is really growing up and starting to look like her mother, but since it was getting dark, almost all of them were blurry. I need to carry a monopod, but since half the time I cannot even find the basics like my purse, it seems unlikely that I will do any such thing.

Edited to add a centered one--is this better? I thought it made it boring, then I got carried away with the saturation.
Maybe I better just start over!
My new goal for the next week--pay attention to the yearlings, and take pretty pictures of them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I took about 8000 pics of Vixen tonight"

Only 8,000!!!

Holly said...

I like # 2 better. It is nearly the same photo but her legs don't show as much.

Lorna said...

I don't like either

I don't like that her side is cut off

The coloring on the first one is better - more clear

Paige said...

You are right, the first one is crisper, but neither of them are good---it was too dark and the shutter speed had to stay open too long.

Well crap

hooves said...

Vixen needs to be in the middle of the picture. She looks a bit sigoglin! hooves

Anonymous said...

that monopodthingee-------is there a way to "tie" it to the camera---then you would have it when needed.

yeah, not too impressed with the pictures but Vixen is nice

Sigh Carol

Michelle said...

Visiting from over at SITs. I love your horse pictures. The last one is my favorite!

My family rides horses and I am trying to get used to them. They are beautiful, but they scare the crap out of me. :)

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network