Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Refugees from Ike


With no power, and the school she works at closed, Mandy decided to come home early--she had plane tickets for Friday for a wedding, but came last nite instead, and brought Gabi with her.

Is she cute or what? She came to work to get me for lunch, and had everyone in an uproar.

This is her crazy face as she ran across the parking lot to me.
This is tonight after dinner, where she ate three times as much as I did, banged her plate on the table when it was empty then gave it to dad to fill up again, and took up with a bunch of people she did not know. As we left, she told Mandy she was hungry. Good Lord, this one eats like I do---heaven save her.

She has to be the happiest kid I know--and I do not think it is because she appreciates having electricity as much as her mother does

3 comments:

*Sarah* said...

haha very cute! damn that kid can eat, though I guess she has to with all that energy and cell dividing

Lorna said...

What a cutie patootie!!! A happy kid is always fun! Glad you get to spend some time together!

Anonymous said...

A sweetie pie for sure! ! !

Have a nice visit.

Enjoy your family Carol

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network