Wednesday, September 17, 2008

CC is going blonde

Isn't she growing up into a pretty girl? CC is Fuzzy's yearling--her youngest. Like her mother, she is turning blond, or at least getting highlights. Fuzzy's did not last, but Radar (who is CC's uncle and her half-brother--how is that for some southern breeding?) still has his highlights.

Yeah, she looks like a llama here, but it does show how frosty she is getting. I think it is fascinating, as it has to come from Kindalucky, but she does not show it. She is the only thing they all have in common.
Here there is no denying who her daddy is, is there? That is the expression Sly has most of the time--except when he is looking cocky. This is the "I am so bored I cannot pay attention" look.
She is blonde down to the roots.
All right, I have no excuse for these last few pictures. I post them because they came up in my photo editor before the decent ones and I spent time shrinking them and cropping them, so by God, here they are. So shoot me.
This is Phoenix with CC and Madison--she is a pretty girl, but I never got a decent shot of her, due to realizing that no one knew where Boogie was--which is a whole other story that I am too tired to tell.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Man she's pretty. All of them have such pretty faces. Maybe she will stay blonde!

Trailboss said...

I absolutely LOVE all of your photos. I like to post a lot myself. Got to you from pony girl's site.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network