Thursday, August 14, 2008

Unsettled. Restless. Blah

I have been scanning lots of other blogs and this has led me to be very irritated, or bothered, or disgusted with the lack of creativity in my format, etc.

I want to make a prettier layout, with a neat background.

And a new name for this blog--as this is boring and not really reflective of what goes on here.

Here is the problem

I am creativity challenged.

I am dumb, and do not know how.

I am sad about all of these things.

Oh woe is me

5 comments:

BITR Country Girl said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog this morning. Feel free to stop back anytime. I feel for you I really do....I have been having the same problem only I'm frustrated by the lack of feedback.

If you want some help with putting a new template on your blog I'm more than happy to help. Just drop me a line. A good place to find some really nice templates is http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates. I'm pretty sure it even walks you through the process of changing your template on the webpage. But first save all of your links and widget codes into a wordprocessing document or you'll lose them when you change your background.

BITR Country Girl

Paige said...

Thanks Jamie, I found some okay ones, so I guess I will just play for a while to see what I like.

Now to figure out a more interesting name for this place

Jamik said...

I have the name...

remember the guy up North of me who has a beufiful, professional sign out in front of his crop farm... all landscaped and pretty and the sign says "Malfunction Junction". There you go. :-)

Holly said...

here is a good place to pick colors:

http://www.colorschemer.com/online.html

I will have to work on names though.

BITR Country Girl said...

Love the new background and the new name!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network