Friday, August 8, 2008

a Meme from Mandy

This is how it goes: 1st I have to answer a little questionnaire.
Then, I have to choose 7 bloggers who I feel are BRILLIANT. They will post their own answers to the questionnaire on their own blog and they will choose 7 more recipients. And so on!

A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Barry
C. Cake or pie? Cake--
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Unlimited supply of books
F. Favorite color? Orange
G. Gummi bears or worms? Worms
H. Hometown? Mt. Vernon, IL
I. Indulgence? more books
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? No thanks
L. Life isn’t complete without? Internet connection you can use in the car that BS got me
M. Marriage date? 6/18/94,
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 seester who aint right
O. Oranges or apples? Neither
P. Phobias? Eels, and squid
Q. Quotes? I have no idea, I will have to think on this one
R. Reasons to smile? Horse babies and my dogs
S. Season of choice? Summer
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? I am not actually as flaky as I claim to be
V. Vegetable? asparagus
W. Worst habits? Excessive beer drinking
.X. X-ray or ultrasound? Xray
Y. Your favorite food? pizza
Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces

People who need to do this one:
www.lazyaranch.blogspot.com
www.thestitchincorral.blogspot.com
www.themares.blogspot.com
http://robintinaysallie.blogspot.com
http://birdswingonthewindow.blogspot.com
http://jodi-d.blogspot.com
http://micbelqh.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Holly said...

alright Paige......I'll play!

Lazy A Ranch said...

A. Attached
B. None
C. Pie
D. Saturday
E. Tooth Brush
F. All colors
G. Jelly Beans
H. Houston, TX (since it is the longest place I have ever lived)
I. Apple Pie w/ice cream
J. July
K. 2
L. Email
M. 9-5-87
N. 2 sis, 1 bro
O. Apples
P. Rats
Q. If it is meant to happen it will
R. Kids and horses
S. Spring
U. I am not really a blond
V. All
W. Smoking
X. Ultrasound
Y. Any kind of pasta
Z. Gemini

MicBel QH said...

A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Michael
C. Cake or pie? Cake
D. Day of choice? hmmm... they are all the same
E. Essential item? horses
F. Favorite color? Red and black
G. Gummi bears or worms? bears
H. Hometown? Evansville, AR
I. Indulgence? buying horses
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? 3
L. Life isn’t complete without? horses and my best friend
M. Marriage date? 7/14/95,
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 brother
O. Oranges or apples? depends
P. Phobias? too many to list
Q. Quotes? Too many to list
R. Reasons to smile? Horses
S. Season of choice? Summer
U. Unknown fact about me? now if I told you this it wouldn't be an unknown fact.
V. Vegetable? tomatoes
W. Worst habits? eating too many cookies
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? depends on what day it is.
Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpion

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network