Thursday, August 28, 2008

A major malfunction.

I neglected to mention that Rita's birthday was on Sunday--same day her oldest left to go to grad school all the way in San Diego. She spent the day boohooing in her house, in misery.

I of course, lost her bday card and did not find it til late--I do not want to talk about her gift.

However, I am making up for it, as today I bought her four packs of rat poison to put in her cabinets as a mouse jumped out at her yesterday and skeered her.

Now is that a friend or what? I mean, really, anyone can go to Bath and Body Works--not everyone will consult the experts on which rat poison will make the mouse die but not stink up your house, which is what I did.

Kudos to me, for real

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Ha! a friend in need is a friend indeed! ! ! !

Rat Poison VS Bubble Bath!

Ha!

Enjoy Carol

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network