Sunday, August 3, 2008

Getting bigger

I love this fat boy kitty. He is three times the size of the other boys, even his head is bigger. His tail is kind of short though.
These two are awful cute too, but they are venturing close to the road, which I do not like at all. They are so precious, I hate to see anything happen to them.

Kevin the vet called and gave me the number of someone who just lost their cat and I have called once and left a message-- I would love someone to take one of these babies when they are old enough, they are too friendly to stay safe for long on our farm---inevitably, they end up in the road, or in the pasture (that is what happened to their sister, popped out into the pasture and a baby accidently mooshed her).

They are so sweet--funny how I like kitties, and have no use for cats. And of course, I am so allergic that I cannot touch them, but it is so hard to keep my hands off of them, I just wash them a lot. It does explain why I itch so much, I guess.

They need names--any suggestions? I call the one big one Fat Boy but I dont think he knows that and the little squirts don't have names at all yet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Fat boy.

The other two hmmmm! ! !

enjoy carol

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm! are they girls?

and maybe that vet friend will take them ----to be safe----

Mork and Mindy
Ike and Mike
Sallie and Sadie

course when one sees and holds them---they have a personality to name.

Enjoy Carol

Paige said...

All boys---what in the world am I going to do with all boy kitties, I ask you?

they are actually doing way better than anticipated--they are so friendly, I did not think they would make it this long, but they are hanging in there. Friendly does not usually equate to safety on a farm

Anonymous said...

Are the kitties really white? If so, how about Honkie? or Purity?
I like Fat Boy.
Love you,
Mom

Paige said...

They are orangey really--one of hte little ones is getting darker

Honkey cat is actually kind of funny

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network