Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fuzzy -1, Paige -0

ouch. this is my knee. Evidently I skidded on it.

I did that after I took a hoof to the ass--see this pretty hoof print? I almost never bruise so that this is here just a few hours post-connection is pretty impressive.

Purely the fault of me, I made a mess of a scene this evening, scared Fuzzy to death and she had an unfortunate reaction. She also had an unfortunate consequence, standing saddled and tied for two hours in the stall. She has simmered right down and returned to her normal behavior.

But I kinda hurt. And sting. And have a knot on my left calf

5 comments:

*Sarah* said...

Wooooooo hoooooo!!!!! Nice ass!!!!

Ouchie! :(

Holly said...

owwwwwwwwww! I hate skidding along the ground on my skin.

MicBel QH said...

Ouch, are you ok? I've been kicked there, made a nice pretty purple spot, although mine was just from a colt I can't image a big horse plastering me. I hope you are ok.

Jamik said...

Are you really going to post pics of your wounded ass and knee and not tell us the story? That's brutal Paige! LOL Anyway, I'm glad you are not hurt any worse than you are. It's amazing how strong they are, and we tend to forget. They can mess you up in a hurry. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Like mother, like daughter, just has to show off the bruise. I didn't put mine out there for the world to see.
I hope it doesn't get any worse.
Love you,
Mom

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network