Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Reflections

My meeting ran long, so I did not get to the farm until after 7:30--Barry was just coming back from the back of the property where he had taken down some fence. He said the horses were not interested in the water---I found that very hard to believe, so we got feed and went back. I knew they would follow that!

And they did--and my battery died immediately thereafter. No one got in the water yet, but they were distracted by the high grasses. Wait until they discover the apple trees!


This is Haida Girl. She is sort of standing on a slope, but is that cool how she is reflected so clearly in the water? I was all the way across the pond from her, and it was probably 8 pm, so it is not as bright as it could have been--I still love the photo.



Hawk's did not turn out quite as good, partly because his coat is so much lighter, the reflection is not as strong. I like how he seems to be looking at himself in the water.

I am definitely trying again tomorrow, but with a FULL battery. Evidently I left my charger in Belize, so I have had to order a new one---

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool pics paige

bree

Lazy A Ranch said...

I took a picture like that of my old gelding cowboy and framed it for my desk. I like reflections, you did a good job with it.

Paige said...

I did a bunch more last nite, of the yearlings, etc the same way--I haev a section where there are 5 red duns in a row--I am hoping the pics will turn out nicely when they are edited.

We shall see!

Robin Sallie said...

Love the refections!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network