Thursday, June 12, 2008

Real? Or Memorex?

I never know for sure what is going to come out of my camera, but this one really threw me. I could not figure out how this picture of Sly got on my camera--since it is obviously Sly when he was a baby 2 year old. I really racked my brain on how it got on my new camera. I have had 6 or 8 cameras since he was 2.


In the side shot, I see the differences. This is Voodoo, not Sly, but you would be hard pressed to tell the difference in that top photo. His mama is Foxy, so he has a brother out there, as well as the pretty Vixen from last year.

He is going to the Secret Weapon to be started later this summer.

4 comments:

Holly said...

now you know it's bad when you can't tell them apart!

Paige said...

I really can (other than Vixen and Riot who trip me up every single time)--but the similarities here are freaky--as much in the expression and pose as in anything

Anonymous said...

He is quite handsome! Your horses all look so much alike to me :-)

Lazy A Ranch said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network