Monday, June 23, 2008

Name that pup CANCELLED

There has been a tragedy.

Tonight as I was pulling out to go to the farm to feed, baby boy must have moved quicker than I thought he could, as I smooshed him with the truck. When I got in the truck, I saw him on the porch, and in the time it took me to move my purse and put it into gear, he must have run under the front tires.

It was quick and fast and awful and I feel like a horrible human being that has no business having animals.

Poor Barry, he really liked him.

Shit

8 comments:

Holly said...

Oh no! Poor Paige! Poor puppy, at least he did not suffer.

hugs!

you are not an awful human being, just a normal one who had a puppy that was being foolish.

*Sarah* said...

OH NO! Oh Paige I am so sorry :( :( :( I am shocked too. At least it was quick. And yes, don't be too hard on yourself, things like this happen all the time and people do a lot worse to little puppies on purpose than that.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Honey. You really had a rough day. Don't be too hard on yourself. These things happen. It seems like a lot happens to you, but when you consider the numbers it's not so much. It still hurts your heart, though. Did you ever figure out what made Squeaklet so crazy in the first place? Did Bo get home?
Love you,
Mom

Amanda said...

that sucks! and i'm sorry.

aa

Robin Sallie said...

I'm sorry, Paige.

What a day from hell.

Robin Sallie said...

I'm sorry, Paige.

What a day from hell.

Lorna said...

Hang in there lady. And you are not a terrible person for having this accident.

Anonymous said...

Paige, so very sorry to hear about Baby.

HOWEVER

All the good you do and have done for "pets" ( animals) definitely overrides this episode. Accidents do happen.

Warm hugs are sent your way.
Carol

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network