Thursday, May 29, 2008

Slybaby update


I love this sort of thing. Love it!

This is Squirrel. She is the first Slybaby that I sold (as a baby) to be put under saddle. This is her second saddling, and her first ponying experience. She turned 2 in April. She is fortunate to have a good Uncle Fred to put up with her baby silliness and drag her around.

I hear things went very well. She likes the saddle. She not only was ponied but had her first big girl bath tonight.

It does my heart good to see her do so well, and know this is just the beginning for her.

3 comments:

MicBel QH said...

She's very pretty, nice head!

Holly said...

what a pretty pretty girl she is. Who is her mamma?

Lazy A Ranch said...

Cute filly

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network