Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Its a GIRL for Squeak


And the face markings are BACK! I wondered where they had gone, since we usually have such loud babies and this year there have been several with no markings on their faces at all.


She is a big girl, long legs, sturdy and cute cute cute.

Squeak does great with her in the stall, but wigged a little when they came out for photos---I guess she is not seeing so great today. I am sure she will adjust and will rig her up a little bell system like we did for Goldy a few years ago---it will be fine. The important thing is that she is not spooked by the baby at all--which was my only concern, she knows she is hers and as long as she is touching her, all is well with the world.

Isnt she pretty?

5 comments:

Robin Sallie said...

What a pretty baby!

Anonymous said...

how about zilo ? she looks spunky and when i think spunky i think of zilo for some cattiwompas reason

bree

Paige said...

You squirrel, look at you using cattiwompas in a sentence.

Your mom suggested Tango--I really like that one.

Zilo sounds like a science term

Holly said...

she is a cute baby, love the white on the face

Camille said...

man you have a huge crop of such nice babies this year...wow!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network