Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cricket turns one


She has always been a little squirt, but when your mom is only 14 hands, what can we expect of her? She will get there in plenty of time.

I thought this was such a cute photo until I put it up here and saw that she is standing all crazy, with her weight out of whack so she looks cowhocked. She isn't. Typical.

I took these pics last nite because I have screwed around until the last day to register her for 50 bucks--she got lost in the pile last year. It is done now though.


This batch of pics is from the day before when I was TRYING to get pics. Here she is jumping over the creek ( or working up to I guess, since the creek is cut out of the photo)--is she cute or what? And the sweetest horse, just like her mother--she will make a great horse for a kid or teenager some day. But heck, I ride her mama, so no reason an adult could not ride Cricket when the time comes.



Meanwhile I realized that there was a screwup in Squiggys registration which was submitted on April 26, in order to get it in under the deadline. Well guess what? They did not get the damn thing, even though it was submitted online. Now they want me to pay $125. That burns my ass.

If I have to do that, I am going to do all new photos and raise hell when their photo submit does not let me change photos--which it always does. They will be sorry they could not be reasonable with someone who spends hundreds of bucks a year registering foals. Assholes.

3 comments:

Holly said...

oh boy.....waiting for the headlines....


Illinois Woman Takes on The American Quarter Horse Association

Holly said...

where did those tinylittle Sly ears go?

Robin Sallie said...

Looks like Cricket's name fits her!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network