Monday, April 21, 2008

Uno's first turnout


Uno had an odd approach to his first turn out session--he was fascinated with the new fence line. Why I do not know since he never knew it before it was new, but whatever. He ran up and down the fence line skidding and turning and playing, but it put him between me and the sun, so most of the pics are not good.




These two show his interesting launching techniques---















I think this was the beginning of a good buck.






This was not the new fence, but the fence perpendicular to it. He eventually added it to his repertoire, and made big triangles in the pasture


And sometimes, he reversed and went back the way he came---with Aries in tow the whole way






And finally, they came out into the light like normal people, so I could get a decent photo of them

3 comments:

Holly said...

Ijust love his little face.....it was made for kissin!

Anonymous said...

Cute, mischievous look

Carol

Lazy A Ranch said...

He is a cutie for sure.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network