Sunday, April 27, 2008

Next up on the hit parade


This is Snap's signature move---for some reason, I have several photos that show her in about this same position. She looks like such a girly girl as she prances around.


Miss Snap is due next, on May 1. She never gets really huge (what do I know, this is only her second baby), but was a lot bigger about three months ago than she was at full term last year. Looking at her in person now, she does not seem so big....


The best thing about Snap is that she is the NICEST horse you will ever meet. She is always in a good mood, loves to get attention from whomever will give it to her, and is just very pleasant to be around. She always puts me in a good mood.



The sad thing for Miss Snap is that we could no longer put off the inevitable--Diablo is being to peculiar about this pregnancy so that even though she is not due until May 14 at the earliest--so she had to come in to the sand pit to share it with Snap.

Diablo is hell on wheels to other horses--she really enjoys torturing everyone. Of all horses who do not deserve this, it is Snap.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Poor Snap. Give her a scritch for me.

Amanda said...

I love that Snap! She is so sweet and very, very gentle. Even with her mouth hanging open looking simple... ha ha. What a sweet, sweet girl. Diablo better not mess with her or I'll kick her ass myself.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network