Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Babies this week- and a name change

Triton just could not stick for me, so now baby boy is named Turbo--that goes well with his nonstop hollering so that he sounds like a jet engine and his running like his butt is on fire.


The sun has come out so I have managed to get a few shots of the babies--nothing earth shattering because I cannot walk around on the rough ground without hurting too bad, so I am limited to what I can get from outside the pasture, and then can only do it at certain times of the day so that the sun is in the right place.


They are such cute babies though, even the not so great shots are still worth having. They are growing up so fast, it makes me sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turbo----given your descriptions of him/her ( forgot )

sounds good.

Carol

Paige said...

Its a him--and this one is all boy--rough and tumble and whiny

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network