Monday, March 3, 2008

Squeak's New Flareup



I have seen it for myself now, poor Squeak is having a monster ERU flareup in her right eye to go along with the constant problem she has in her left eye. She reacted to the camera flash, but that is all she is seeing. She is scared and jumpy, but does not act like it hurts her too terrible much. It breaks my heart

I am counting the minutes til Thursday. But for the ice storm coming in, we could have done it tomorrow., but that is the story of my life. I sure hope it can give her some relief and at least save her right eye, since it just started acting up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Girl! I hope you guys can help her with "something"

Darn! ! !

Carol

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network