Monday, March 3, 2008

Scenes from the Summit





This is pretty much what Barry looked like during the cruise. The only thing that changed was where his chair was located.







Since I am obsessed with swimming pools, that is pretty much what I focused on evidently. They were saltwater pools, and unfortunately you cannot see the very cool more shallow part that would make a great backyard pool.


On the last day, our only day totally at sea, we were in some very turbulent waters. The water was banging out of the pool, it was crazy looking. The kids looked like they were having so much fun playing in it--it was like a really strong wave pool at a water park.



This also happened on the last day--it was amazing how detailed they could be with just a chisel.


I really liked the cruise, but in the future, I will go witha younger crowd--maybe Royal Caribbean. I don't know why I say that as I was too exhausted every nite to do the activities!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love ice sculptures. the pool looks a little rough there in that one photo!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a nice time. I enjoy your pictures and would enjoy "live stories"

just not for me. Claustrophobia.

Carol

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network