Saturday, March 15, 2008

The old lady still has some spunk in there somewhere

I knew the way she watched me that she had something planned--I could not tell if I was supposed to watch or not, but since I had the camera---of course I did!



Lucky is really enjoying her days with no blanket--it has been so nice, she has been nekkid for most of the week. Who knew she liked it so much?

She kicked and bucked her way across the entire front pasture--just like a kid again.

It was fun to watch- I wished it happened more often



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! Kids do the darnest things.

Horse student introducing new vocabulary. Horse to Kid

Carol

Anonymous said...

Us old ladies---Lucky and me are still "kids" at heart.

Carol

Holly said...

I love it when my animals play and feel so good, it is especially heartwarming when it is a senior citizen.

Robin Sallie said...

Lucky looks like she is enjoying the spring.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network