Monday, March 31, 2008

A Meme from Dr Kate

What I was doing 10 years ago:

We had just closed on this house we live in now---and were moving in. I was so excited about my beautiful new house that I thought had so much room. I had 6 acres to mow and a new lawn mower on the agenda to mow it with--I was so excited. I was 6 months into this job, scared to death of everything, feeling SO stupid and sure that soon the Supreme Court would call and say that they had made a mistake in giving me a license. I had a new car that I LOVED and would end up driving for about 8 years, until it got mice. I was not yet fat, but thought I was. Oh the stupidity of youth

Five things on my to-do list today:

1. Order new feed in light of Strategy emergency (done)
2. Call Department of Health about sewage issue
3. Edit Brooks motion
4. Clean stalls and groom mamas in them
5. More laundry until I can walk in the laundry room


Snacks I enjoy:

1. Fruit thingies in a baggie from Sam's--wish I had some now
2. Cheese--pretty much every variety, lately it is asiago but I may have overdone it
3. Bagel Bites--pepperoni mostly
4. Cheerios
5. Reduced Fat Ruffles


Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Give lots of money to Shriners, and some other charities that strike my fancy at
the moment
2. Pay off everyone's debt in my family
3. Take a couple years off and fly everywhere to scuba dive--get really good at it
4. Maybe buy a yacht so I could do all that and still work via computer
5. Buy a ranch in Texas and stock it with the best help and horses money could
buy and get serious about competing

Five of my bad habits:

1. Overeating compulsively
2. Lack of discipline re: exercise
3. Overindulging in money things and then fretting about it later
4. Chewing my cuticles
5. Refusing to put up folded laundry

Five places I have lived:

1. Fenton, MO
2. Mt Vernon, IL
3. Champaign, IL
4. Urbana, IL
5. Cardondale, IL

I TAG: Holly, Lorna, Belinda and Robin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting thoughts!
Love you,
Mom

Lazy A Ranch said...

okay I feel like I now know you a bit better...(wink)

Shell said...

I was wondering how the exercise was going since you haven't blogged about it lately. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who ravages their cuticles.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you consider me "family" by now so that you would pay off all my debt, too :-)

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network