Wednesday, February 27, 2008

When did this happen?

I have been riding Slygirl for 5 days in a row, and a month ago, I thought she looked a little light. Maybe it is because I have been with her so much, but I had not noticed how much she has chunked up! You can really see it in this photo--I wish I had gotten a better one, but the stinking batteries gave out on me.

That is the new saddle I am riding--I think I like it. It is such a change from what I am used to but I feel like I am really participating more than in the other saddle I have ridden for ten years. This one is a Billy Cook barrel saddle, very lightweight and with a smaller area than my other one, which will come in handy on the younger horses I am riding now.

3 comments:

Holly said...

hope the saddle makes a diff for you!

Robin Sallie said...

She's pretty and doesn't look at all fat to me.

Lazy A Ranch said...

She is really filling out nicely.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network