Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This is a new one

This must be the week for new things that I have never encountered before.

One shall remain nameless until a later date.

The second one though is too good not to share. We got a new case in the office that had on the witness list, "Midnight the dog". And Midnight was called to the stand.

Don't that beat all you ever heard?

Also, it is snowing like mad, but since it is 35 degrees, none of it is sticking. Itis just making me cranky enough to not go to water aerobics after all--I will go in the morning. Instead, I am just going home to ride Slygirl again

4 comments:

Shell said...

I wonder if they had one of those animal communicators translate for the pooch?

Congrats on the sale of Radar.

Shell said...

OMG! I just read your other post. Radar is back. Can't say I'm upset because I so enjoy hearing about him. His forever home is out there somewhere. :)

Lazy A Ranch said...

I wish I could say send him down to me. I bet I would love him, damn I wish I was rich.

Robin Sallie said...

What did Midnight say?

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network