Thursday, January 3, 2008

Rock update

This morning, she was definitely tracking better. She trashed her stall in her normal fashion, but was hesitant to leave it. She was really timid getting over the threshold and hesitant to go where I said without wierd steps.

By the time I got her out into the daylight, she was walking really well. I felt such a weight off of my shoulders, even though I know this is just the start of recovery--at least we are starting somewhere!

She still is not seeing a thing out of her left eye, and now I can see some glassiness in her right eye as well. She fought her eye meds like a banshee though--she lost, of course, but put up a hell of a fight.

I am an hour from giving her DMSO shot, and her blood thinner--stay tuned for more developments

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Well, that is some good news.

I haven't been to your blog in forever (nor mine).

You certainly have had a lot going on.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network