Sunday, January 13, 2008

Lazy afternoon


This is Slater's chair, but not his regular position. He normally lays up on the arm of the chair, and gives high fives to anyone who passes by. I am actually kind of surprised her can git himself down in the seat of the chair like this.

Thos has been feeling neglected lately, I do now know why. He never asks to sit in anyone's lap, although he will lay on top of me on the couch if I will let him. Saturday, he crawled right up on Barry's lap and looked pathetic. He is losing weight again too, and I do not know why.





Have you ever seen a face as sad as this poor boy? Somehow he can make you feel guilty with just a look. I am trying to make it up to him (whatever it is) today by taking naps all day. I am selfless like that.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Big dogs.....I like Slater in that color chair. Good thing Barry is not a small man with that load on his lap!

Anonymous said...

Slater looks like the King of his Kingdom that allows you guys to live with him.

And poor Thor. What is it that dogs can look sooooo sad while having all the comforts any person or animal can want! ! !

Enjoy Enjoy Carol

Paige said...

Slater does think he is the king--he is a very strange boy. I think he lets us live here because we buy him good furniture.

Doesn't Thor break your heart? I found him in the master bedroom this morning being VERY quiet and refusing to look at me--I know he was trying to get to stay inside instead of going out in the cold

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Our Dane fancies herself a lap dog too. Slater, like my Lady, looks like he needs a cigar when sitting in his chair.

Paige said...

That is Exactly the way he looks when he is sitting up like normal--like he needs a smoking jacket and a cigar. He is a hoot when he high fives you on the way by--it is almost like paying a toll to pass him to go to the bathroom!

Anonymous said...

I've seen that same look on my Nudie. Could they be distant cousins or something?

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network