Monday, January 7, 2008

Filthy babies




And people wonder why it takes me a minute to tell you which horses is which around here. Isn't this ridiculous how they look so much alike? This was taken Sunday afternoon, while Madison and I were playing, and Carrie was on the phone.





Someone please tell me that their horses are just as filthy as these children?








As for this monkey on the right, how would you describe this move? Note the peanut gallery watching from a distance, I wonder if they know what she is up to?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Paige Looove the baby herd pics but ummm who is that with the nice 2 hind whites in there??

Paige said...

That is Squiggy--Diablos baby--the Red Devil's sister.

Pretty cute huh?

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network