Monday, January 28, 2008

Other parade goers

This big boy above was my favorite dog of the whole day. He is a two year oldNeopolitan Mastiff and he was so funny. He reminds me of Missy's Rojo. Look at all those crazy wrinkles!

This pink dog is more Barry's speed--it was a decoration in someone's front yard.




The big black dog in this wizard get up was pretty funny too--but I think his owner looks far crazier.


This little dude is Super Dog. That is just funny. He could not even walk himself in the parade---what kind of super hero has to be carried?



This last pic is the spitting image of our first dane, Stumpy. It almost made me cry to see him, but he was so handsome, I took a photo anyway.

I love the dog parade. It was almost 60 degrees, so an almost perfect day

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kind of superhero with little bitty short wiener dog legs, of course! I cannot wait to get Lola in the wiener dog races there next year!

Anonymous said...

Super Dog has to be carried because if he "flew" he would "fly" into the crowd and hurt somebody. hehehe.

Carol

Lazy A Ranch said...

What a fun day for the dogs!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!

Slater is a handsome fellow!

Amanda said...

Love the dogs. But our sweet Stumpy wasn't that big. He was a scrawny little thing whose hips jutted out. He thought he was perfect though, and so did we.

Loved that monkey.
AA

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network