Sunday, January 20, 2008

Belly update

As requested by Lorna, updated pics of tummies.

This is Diablo on the left, with Xanadu in the background.

This is Snap, wearing the halter.





















On the left is Melody, she is due around March 13.

Next is Gyro, I dont think she is due until early May


Last is Xanadu, who is due in April sometime.

I need to get decent photos of Aries and Gyspy still, as theirs were taken in the barn and are way too ugly, as well as a clean shot of Squeak, who is filthy.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I don't remember who or where I heard that some association prefers duns to have no or little white, but I do like the white blaze and some socks to set a horse off. Very nice girls, and getting those tummies!

Lorna said...

They all look nice and round to me - even Diablo - who I know you questioned...

Snap is just adorable!

Robin Sallie said...

I can't wait to see baby photos!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network