Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mission accomplished!

Another one down.. surgery #5 is in the books. Ab holes closed, some scar lines revised, etc. He had trouble getting the suture granuloma totally removed so we have to try that again. The squirrels remain til next time to avoid a bacterial infection. Damn it.

I cant stand up straight for 10 days. Fun times huh?

One of my residents was just here and she is my favorite one. No matter how many times I talk to the doc, I come up with more questions when he is gone. I trust her so its good to be able to ask her whatever pops in my mind. Plus, she's gone off to get me more pain meds...the kind that go in the IV and knock me out. Woo hoo to that!

1 comments:

Shelley said...

Glad to hear you are doing ok. 10 days of hunched over...that will be a killer.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network